Frequently Asked Questions
100 % Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
- How does it work?
- We want our customers to be 100% satisfied with their purchases. If you are not satisfied with your product for any reasons, we will accept return or exchange.
- Do you price match?
- What is your return policy?
- What if I receive a damaged product or the product comes with some missing part?
- We stand by every product we sell. Please contact us, and we will have the broken or missing parts shipped to you.
- What is your warranty on the product?
- We provide you with the manufacturer’s warranty.
- How do I place an order?
- Simply click on Add to Cart button and follow the process. Our site uses an intuitive and secure order processing system.
- You can also order by email. Email us at Sales@PlayhouseOfDreams.com, and our staff will follow you up with the total price (including tax, shipping, and discount you are qualified for). Please provide the product name and or link of our site if possible.
- What payment methods do you accept?
- We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express and PayPal.
- Do you send order confirmation via email?
- Yes, after you make the purchase, a confirmation email will be sent to your inbox.Please see Shipping and Return Policies page for more information about confirmation and tracking.
- Do you charge sales tax?
- We do not charge sale tax on your purchases unless you are a State of Washington resident.
- Can I cancel the order or change my mind?
- Do you charge restocking fee?
- I could not find what I was looking for.
- We do not list all playhouse online to keep the navigation simple without clutter for you, but that does not mean that we do not carry them. If you want a playhouse that is not listed in our store, please contact us. We would be happy to check and get you the item with our Price Guarantee page.
- How can I find out if the item is in stock?
- Rather than keeping playhouses in our warehouse, we have partnered with manufacturers to have the playhouse directly shipped to you after you make your purchase. This means that unless we receive notification from the manufacturers, you can assume that your playhouse is in stock and ready to be shipped. If for any reason, your item is not in stock, we will contact you via phone or email to discuss the alternatives. If you are not 100% happy with the alternatives, we will refund 100% of your money.
- What shipping options do you offer?
- We use USPS, FedEx, and UPS and other shipping companies to deliver our products. Each product will have information about its carrier.
- How much does the shipping cost?
- The shipping cost varies from one playhouse to another. When you add an item to your shopping cart, our system will automatically calculate the shipping charge to your home.
- How long does it take to receive the item?
- Estimated delivery time is available on the product page. It usually take us 3 -5 working days to send out ready-to-ship products. For personalized products, it might take up to 14 working days to complete your order. After the product leaves our warehouse, it can take up to 25 working days to reach your home. We will keep you updated on the delivery status as much as we can. In the rare occasion that the item is back-ordered or unavailable, we will reach out to you via email. For more information, please see Shipping and Return Policies page.
- How do I track my order?
- Do you ship to APO or FPO address?
- Although we respect all individuals who serve military and would like to ship to APO or FPO; however, due to many complications we are unable to ship or cannot process orders for APO or FPO addresses.
- Do you ship to PO Box?
- Unfortunately, we do not ship to PO Box.
- Do you ship internationally or Canada?
- Unfortunately, we do not ship outside of the United States. If you are living outside United States and are interested in our playhouses, please contact us from our Contact Us page.
Playhouse in General
- What age is the playhouse good for?
- You can find the applicable recommended age information on each product page.
- Can kid build the playhouse?
- Our manufacturers designed products with users who have little installation skills in mind. Please read the product manual for more details.
- How do I clean playhouse?
- Please see product manual for more details.
- Are these playhouses sold in any retail stores?
- You may find some of our products somewhere else. Many of the manufacturers do provide to different retailers. However, we are confident that our store offer a much better selection. We also offer price-match. Please see our Price Guarantee page for more details.
- Which playhouse should I get?
- We welcome questions about playhouse selection. For more information on how to select the most suitable product for your kids, please read our Selection Guide.
- How do I clean playhouse?
- Plastic items are best to be washed with mild soap (dish or laundry), hot water and a soft bristled brush. We recommend mild dish or laundry soap so that it does not harm the plastic. Please read the product manual for more information.
- Is it OK to keep it outside?
- Plastic in general are less resilient in cold weather, especially below freezing point (32 degrees Fahrenheit or 0 degree Celsius). For this reason, we do not generally recommend placing plastic playhouse outside.
- There is some cracks on the wood. Is it normal?
- Because of the characteristic of natural wood, you may see some crack on the surface of the wood which is very normal. This does not affect the structural integrity of the playhouse. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- How big of a swing should I be looking for?
- Most important part is to measure your yard and see how much space you have for the swing. It is recommended to add 6 – 12 feet in addition to the dimension of the playsets as “safety zone” (It is also called “set-up area”). For more information on how to select the most suitable product for your kids, please read our Selection Guide.
- I lost my manual or plan. Can I get a new one?
- Of course. Please contact us, and we can get another copy to you.
- Can I get replacement parts?
- We will work with you to get the right replacement parts for you. Please contact us.
- Can I get the manual or plan before I buy?
- Sure, we will try to get you all the information before you purchase. Please contact us.
- How long does it take to assemble the playhouse?
- It depends on the playhouse. The playhouse which require assembly comes with very detailed instructions. If you have any questions at any point, please contact us and we will help you.
- Do you have an assembly service?
- We do not provide assembly services.
- What tools do I need to assemble?
- It depends on the playhouse. This information will be available in the product manual. We try to list all the tools needed on the product page, but if you have any questions, please contact us and we can answer all your questions.
- Where are you located?
- Our company is based in Vancouver, WA USA.
- Who are you?
- Are you an Authorized Dealer?
- We are a authorized retailer for all of the products we carry. Most products are in fact being shipped directly from the manufacturers to save you time and money.
- Do you have a catalog?
- Our website is our catalog. We strive to provide simple navigation and detailed information so that you can find the playhouse that you are looking for. By not maintaining printed catalog, we are able to save you money and also you get the most up-to-date product line-ups from all manufacturers. If you are not able to find what you are looking for, please contact us and we would be glad to help you find the best playhouse for you.
- How long are you in business?
- KAT LLC has been in operation since 2013 and the company is registered in State of Washington, USA.
I cannot find something...
We would be glad to assist you. Please contact us.